Friday, May 27, 2011

Have you ever read Jekyll and Hyde?

No.

That's fine. You don't need to have read it in order to understand the point of this blog. 

The fact of the matter is, that everyone has good and bad impulses. Whether those qualify as "sides" is really up to your own personal judgment. 

However, I think that one thing we can all agree on is that sometimes, you have to give into the bad impulses. No one is 100% nice. You never can be, so don't even try. The good catholic girl who spends her weekends volunteering at the local animal shelter loves to be tied up and choked in the bed room (I am not naming any names, so don't ask). 

Everyone needs a socially acceptable way to let their bad impulses out every now and again in order to get control of them. Batman does this by beating up bad guys. Dexter does this by killing people. And Tucker Max doesn't do this...

So, instead of killing people, I've decided to write about what ever is currently pissing me off. Or to tell you about the latest escapade or funny story I happen to do. Or maybe it was something I did a while ago. 

But here is the great thing, it's not really me saying all this. It's my alternate ego. My standard go-to fake name. The person that I'm going to let take the fall for everything I say (but it's ok, he doesn't really exist). Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Riley Dare. 

And now I can do and say what ever I want with no consequences. 

That's how this works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment